Friday, November 11, 2011

Hi there!

Hey, it's Lacey!  Welcome to my new space!
Naming things has always been hard for me... I just have a hard time committing to titles.  It always seems so final!  But with blogger, it's not all that bad.  They make it so easy to just add a new blog!  

Enter Kozy Knit!
While I'll still post about the things that inspire me in life, most of what I'll be sharing will be related to whatever knitting projects I'm working on.  I've been so encouraged, and have learned a lot from other knitters online, so I'd like to be able to share my perspective in hopes that it may help other beginners!  

So to start, here's a picture of my coffee table right now:


It looks like this most days!  Right now, I'm working on the first sleeve of my Mama Au Lait sweater, making Aevyn a little scarflette to match a hat I made last week, and waiting for the motivation to seam the sweater for new baby girl.  I don't know why I can't just stick to one project at a time...

I hope you'll check back every once in a while!
Have a happy weekend!

2 comments: