Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sweet Shirts

Since my due date is Christmas Eve, I've been trying to do as much as I can each day to prepare!  You never know what the next one may bring!  

My mom wanted to buy our baby a coming home outfit, and she picked out the sweetest pink gown.  In Aevyn's words, it is "gorgeous"!  So, I thought I'd try to whip something up for Aevyn to match her baby sis.  


I had some pink linen fabric from a skirt that didn't fit right, so I ruffled a long strip and sewed them to a plain pink shirt.  Thank you, h&m, for keeping us well stocked with plain T's!


I used some of the linen, plus circles of tulle and satin to make the little rosettes.  Fold each circle in half twice and grab a bunch together.



I love how quick this project was!  I can't wait to see my girls together in all their pink frilliness!



1 comment: